Mineola ISD Activity Fund Procedures
- Fund Raiser request approval for all fund raisers. A Copy is kept in the secretary's file of your account.
- Numbered receipts issued to all students upon receipt of cash.
- Use only receipt books issued out of your campus office.
- Fill receipt out in its entirety.
- Deposit Form filled out.
- Fill in organization name and account number.
- Balance total deposit (cash & checks) against receipts.
- Sign form and return to secretary by 2:00 pm.
- Bring to Adm. if unable to meet 2:00 pm deadline.
- All funds must be deposited daily.
- Order upon approval.
- Only place your order after approval notification received.
- Use Check Request for dues, fees, etc. (not merchandise).
- A receipt must be obtained by the sponsor and given to the secretary.
- Attach all sponsor generated receipts to deposit form.
- All activity fund forms are in your campus office.
- All guidelines must be followed.
- Any attempt to circumvent the attached policies will result in removal as sponsor and/or the complete shut down of your student organization.
- A copy of our guidelines are at each office.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.